Mike Warr BBA, AACI, P. App.
Position: Real Estate Appraiser/Advisor
- AIC – Appraisal Institute – Appraisal Institute of Canada – 2011
- Memorial University of Newfoundland – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 2003
- 2004-2008 – Financial Services Manager – BMO Bank of Montreal
- 2009-2011 – Sales Representative for Newfoundland & Labrador – Shred It
- 2011 – Present – Associate – Kirkland, Balsom & Associates – Atlantic Realty Advisors
During his employment with Kirkland, Balsom and Associates, Mike has obtained appraisal experience for both residential and commercial type properties. He has been involved in assignments that have been completed for purposes of sale, acquisition, assessment appeal, insurance, financing and asset management. As a former personal banker he was responsible for taking applications for financing of mortgages, lines of credit and for day to day banking activities such as opening personal and commercial bank accounts. Mike also gained experience in writing tender proposals, negotiations for sales contracts and account management during his employment with Shred It.
- AIC – Appraisal Institute of Canada
Mike currently resides in St. John’s, NL where Mike enjoys volunteering and participating in sports such as golf, basketball and tennis.