John F. Bishop
Position: Real Estate Appraiser/Advisor
- Applied Arts Diploma in Appraisal Assessment from Cabot Institute – 1979
- Canadian Residential Appraiser (CRA) – Appraisal Institute of Canada – 1983
- 1979 -1980 – Appraisal Services Limited
- 1980 – Present – Kirkland, Balsom & Associates – Atlantic Realty Advisors
Upon graduation in 1979, John accepted a position with Appraisal Services Limited. In early 1980, he moved to the St. John’s School Tax Authority and later that year, he joined the appraisal staff at Kirkland, Balsom & Associates. John was awarded the Canadian Residential Appraiser (CRA) designation in October 1983.
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Supreme Court of Newfoundland
- Assessment Review Court, City of St. John’s
John resides in Mount Pearl with his wife Genevieve and they have four children.